This year we decided to celebrate Annie and Spencers (cousin) birthday on the same day. Annies is on the 22nd and Spencers is on the 28th. So I said I would make the cake, and they could bring the icecream. So I was trying to figure out a cake that would work for the both of them. Annie wanted Rapunzel, and I asked what he like and his mom said Video games, Mario, lugi. So Brandon came up with this cute idea. We loved makeing it and the outcome. I was afraid Annie wouldnt like it, but we finished it and surprised her with the final product. She said "Wow, that is an awesome cake" I was relieved that she liked it. When we took it over to my inlaws, Spencer saw it and just looked at me with big bugged eyes and said " that is an awesome cake, is that mine and Annies?" I love it when the kids love it. I makes all the pain in my hand, worth it!!
Getting ready to blow out the candles.
Annie and Spencer with their cake. Annie is not taller than him, he is standing on the floor, and Annie is kneeling on a bench. She is turning 4, and he is turning 6.
Peyton, and Mylee enjoying the paper from the presents. They are going to be good friends. Mylee just needs to learn to move and keep up with Peyton
8 years ago



4 comments:
Cute, cute cake. You guys are so creative. Also, you are a very fun mom with all the cute green stuff for St. Patty's day!
Spencer LOVED his cake. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I thought it was so darling. It was fun to do their party together. Peyton and Mylee are so cute together.
Mylee and Payton are so cute together! They are so lucky to have each other. Way fun!
How Fun! Darling cake, you do such a good job. Glad they had fun celebrating and getting presents. Happy Birthday to them!!
Post a Comment