So this year for St Pattys day we had our usual green dinner, green food, green desert, and green drinks. The girls did pretty good with eating it. I didn't fix anything crazy, I just colored the mashed potatoes green. Annie was hesitant but asks for them days after. On Friday, the day after. Kelsie has a little St Patty's party planned with a group of girls from her class. I was so excited, and thought of a few fun games. Kelsie had made a pin the hat on the leprechaun, and St Patrick's Pictionary. Then she wanted to to a scavenger hunt, to hunt for the leprechauns gold. But she didn't want to plan it because she wanted to participate. So Brandon and I were in charge of creating cute clues, which was a lot of fun. Imagine 12 girls running from clue to clue. Yes Jillian got ran over, but she lived. It was fun, little crazy at times to keep them occupied. And yes next time I will have another adult here to help. But overall it was fun! I think the girls had fun. I love that Kelsie makes friends so easy, and has all different kinds. I think everyone of them are cute girls.
My cute "green" girls. We had to beg, and bribe Annie to wear this shirt. She is one opinionated girl when it comes to clothes. She didn't want to wear her green shirt cause she doesn't like green. But she put it on and even had a cute smile to go with it.
Playing pictionary
Crazy Girls!!
8 years ago



1 comment:
OH - and I forgot to say that I love Kelsie's bangs. :)
Post a Comment