New Years Day was so nice and relaxing. I love Saturdays where nothing is planned, and you can do as you please and not have to rush anywhere. We started off the morning taking down all the Christmas decorations, cleaning and puting the house back together. It always feels so much cleaner and more spacious after it is all done. Then we took the kids sledding at a nearby park. The kids had never been to this one, but I had with the YW, and decided to try it. They seemed to like it. Annie only went down once, but loved to watch everyone else. I stayed in the car the first half with Mylee, I didn't want to bundle her up and take her out, so I sat in the car for a while, and Annie joined me after a little while. Then Brandon took a rest and sat with them in the car while I went and sled with the two older girls. I really do enjoy sledding, and had fun. Annie being pulled on the sled.
Brandon and Jillian going down together.
Brandon, Kelsie and Jillian getting ready to go down. Brandon was filming the girls as they would go down, so he would follow them on his sled to get the action. It was fun to watch them.
Me chilling in the car with Mylee and Annie. Annie took this picture while she was playing with the camera.
Mylee hanging out in the warm car.
8 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment