January 10, 2011

New Years Eve

This year we had a little New Years Eve party with my family. We invited everyone over to our house for snacks/dinner and games. Everyone was able to make it, which makes it a lot more fun. We played Gestures, which is always pretty funny to watch. Everyone is embarrassed when it is their turn, but do a great job. The funniest to watch is my dad, which we got on video. It is kinda funny to watch my siblings play the game because we all want to use sign language. We also played some WII DDR, and Who wants to be a millionaire, and Wipeout. When it was about to hit midnight we all went upstairs to get some sparking cider to make a toast to the new year. My dad made the toast this year, and wish I would have recorded it. He toasted that we would all have a better year, with keeping our jobs, and excelling in our jobs. To our family growing bigger, as in my brother and his wife has a baby in July, which we are very excited about. And of course to have happiness throughout the year. It was a fun night. As Jillian said at the end of the toast "Cheers!!"


Kelsie playing Gestures

My brother Chad;s turn.

Grandma Hind and Kelsie


Yes I look goofy, I don't know what I was acting out.

Happy New Years!!

Mylee actually woke up just before midnight, so she was able to ring in the New Year with us.

My little family

Blake, Andrea and their kids

Robert and Lani

Chad and Candice

Dad, Mom and Jasper

1 comment:

Thad and Julie said...

So...where's the video portion of your dad? I gotta see that! ;p
And which brother and wife are having a baby?! Congratulations! You guys all look so good! Happy New Years!