Every year we go to the Schmidts pumpkin patch to find our favorite pumpkin to carve. The girls were nervous that we werent going to make it, and have enough time to carve them before trick o treating. But we did, and Kelsie had to find the perfect round pumpkin. I love going to the pumpkin patch, it is so fun to watch the kids run up and down trying to find their ideal pumpkin. Kelsie, Brandon and Jillian go to pick on out. We already had a few at home that we had grown in our garden. They just werent as big as they like.
On the search to find the best pumpkin.
She tried to pick them up, but they were just too heavy.
Resting from pushing
Brandon and Kelsies pumpkin
Jillians pumpkin, she wanted a witch.
This was our house Halloween night. Brandon tried to do a spiders web out of the lights. I though it looked pretty good. And then he had Halloween music and scary sounds playing. It was a pretty fun night.
8 years ago



2 comments:
It all looks fabulous and I knew before I even read your comment that the lights were a web. Nice job.
We never made it out to the pumpkin patch this year. Missed that! The house looks great!
Post a Comment