October 30, 2009

First Snow Fall of the Year


Playing in the snow, they loved making a snowman.

Annie was really getting into it. I wasnt fast enough to catch her doing a snow angel.

The finished project.

4 comments:

Hollie said...

Wow, you guys got much more snow than we did. We only had enough to make a snowball :). Looks like lots of fun.

Erin said...

Hey, we have the same background. Guess we just both have great taste!
You must have gotten more snow than us. We didn't get any where near enough to make a snowman.

Tina said...

wow! You guys got more than we did here! Can't believe it is that time again.
Yeah for Annie being potty trained too! It is always a FABULOUS day when that happens!

Amy said...

Oh my goodness I can't believe it snowed. We certainly came the right week I guess cause it was hot and sunny.