We had a great Halloween this year, we had lots of parties and chances to show off the costumes. We first had a halloween get together at my aunts house for my Grandma to see all the kids in their costumes. Then we had another Halloween Party at my other aunts. It was fun, they had a little candy hunt outside. You were supposed to bring flash lights to fin the candy, if you didnt have one you couldnt find anything. It was fun. They had a fun "taste testing" game where they had made 10 different brews out of all different things, and you had to guess what they were made of. I only tried a few that I knew werent going to make me puke. But Brandon was brave and tasted them all. It was a really cute idea. A couple of my uncles had dressed up and wore their scary masks. My kids didnt like it, I dont know if many kids did. Especially Annie, she was seriously shake when she would see them out of the corner of her eye. She just kept saying "go Home, lets go home" But it was alot of fun to see all my cousins and their cute kids costumes. Then we had our Ward Halloween party which was fun they had the trunk or treat, and a couple activies for the kids to do. So yes we do have a lot of candy which is bad cause I cant stay away from it. My kids are already planning what they are going to be next year. The only bummer thing was they didnt get to dress up at school this year. I am not sure why, but I know the kids were really bummed as was I.
Kelsie was a mean witch
Jillian was Mulan
Annie was a Butterfly, she loved this costume, she would fly around with her wings.
8 years ago



7 comments:
They all look so cute/scary. :) I love how proud Annie looks. Very fun.
so cute! they are getting so big!
The girls looked great. Halloweens GREAT!
cute kids! Jared answered when they came here, so I didn't get to see them. I like Annie's costume... it looks familiar. :) Good way to get some use out of it, right? Liv wears that skirt around here all of the time! Glad you had a good holiday!
Cute girls!! I love Halloween too. It's so fun to see what all the kids choose to be. Sounds like you guys had fun parties. I want to try that "brew" thing sometimes. It sounds really cute!
they look so cute! I was bummed they couldn't dress up at school either
Cute costumes. Sounds like a lot of fun at the parties.
Post a Comment