October 30, 2009

Witches at Gardner Village

I had been wanting to take the kids to see the witches, and havent had a good chance. So Friday after they got out of school we went to see them. We did the activity, where you found certain witches, that were on a paper. Kelsie enjoyed it, Jillian not so much, she just wanted the cookie. But it was fun, ran into quite a few people I knew.

Riding in the Carriage
They wouldnt get close to the witch, kinda funny. Annie wouldnt get anywhere close.



Swinging together.

This was Kelsies favorite witche, she said cause of the bugs. But I think it was because she was the hardest one to find. Notice how far away she is standing. :)

1 comment:

RaeLynn said...

Ok, the witch with the bugs was RIDICULOUS to find. It took us forever! Your girls are so beautiful, Aubrey. I'm sure people tell you that ALL the time, but seriously--they have the cutest little faces.