June 16, 2009

Preschool Fieldtrip

Jillian is graduating Preschool and going on to Kindergarten. It is crazy, I dont know if I am ready, but she sure thinks she is ready. We loved having Mrs. Becky as her teacher. She did some really fun things.
The day before their Graduation they had one last fieldtrip at Wheeler Farm. I got to go and take an extra kid. Which was alot of fun to have a little boy run around.

Here is Chase, and Jillian riding on the wagon ride. They thought it was so awesome, to me it was kinda boring but at least they enjoyed it.

Annie and I on the Wagon ride, Annie kept saying "Weeee, Weee" She thought it was as fun as Disneyland.

Jillan and her best friend Morgan.

Annie trying to pet the cow. She is pretty fearless when it comes to animals.

Mrs. Becky and Jillian



Josh, Jillian and Morgan looking at animals.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

I didn't realize you sent your girls to Mrs. Becky! Isn't she fun!

mommyoffour said...

I love how Morgan and Jillian are pretty much inseperable! They are so cute together. I'm glad they get along so well! We need to have her over soon. Hopefully we can plan a time this week!