I dont know how many of you watch Good Things Utah, but I do when I get the chance. But they had this cute idea on it for these cute bags. So I thought I would try it, and I think they turned out pretty cute. And the were super easy. They arent 100% finished but I will get them done before I put them away. The girls need to finish their candy.
Kelsie is the Frankenstein, Jillian is the Ghosts, and Annies is the Pumpkin
8 years ago



5 comments:
cute bags, you'll have to tell me how to make them (maybe friday) :)
So cute! Great job!
You are so creative! Even though you said they were easy, I don't think I could do that. Your girls costumes are super cute and your pumpkins look amazing! Glad you guys had a great Halloween! Go Utes tonight!
How did you make the decoration? I want to make some for the boys for next year.
LOVE THEM!
Post a Comment