November 4, 2008

Halloween Parade at School

Kelsie had her Halloween parade at school, which Brandon,Annie and I were able to go and watch. It was really windy but fun. Then after Brandon took Annie home and I stayed and helped out in her class. It was alot of fun. They made these fun HAunted houses, they really enjoyed it. Then I went to lunch with her, she has been begging me all year. I guess I will have to do it a few more times.


Kelsies Haunted house


Cutie Little Witch

Friend Cole as a soccer player, he was cold

Kendra as a cute little Tinkerbell


Kelsie with a few friends Ashley and Jacie

Friend Hailey, as a cute fairy

4 comments:

Lindsay Kay said...

Looks like you guys had a great holiday! The girls look great! Eliza wasn't a huge fan of her costumes either. I think it's a baby thing!

Angela said...

Hey..I was just looking at your pics and saw that Dylan is walking right next to that boy named Cole. Funny...that was a cute parade. Sounds like you had a fun Halloween!

kimbob said...

I'm sorry I missed her, I wish she would have said something like last year. Poor Cole was freezing but so were a lot of kids :) Like Kendra

Amy said...

ahhh the school parade. I used to love that! Can't wait to watch my boys in one too... or maybe I can wait.