November 10, 2008

Tickets For SALE!!!!


Tickets, Tickets, Tickets!!!
I dont know if you remember last year for Christmas Brandon surprised me with Celine Dion Tickets. Well it is finally almost time for the concert, it is Friday November 21st, at 8:00 pm. And he bought two extra tickets. So I am opening it up to my friends and family first, if you would like to join us. You would be sitting by us, it will be lots of fun. They are in the upper bowl of the Energy Solutions, sec 133, row 5. I am have them for sale on line for $100.00 each but for family, or friends we are selling them close to face value for $75.00 each. So let me know asap!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

we are totally going to that concert too!! I am not sure where our seats are!!! I am SOOO excited to go!!! We will have to look for you!!

Amy said...

Oh that would be so awesome. Wish we could go with you, but enjoy!!!

Kellie Glade said...

Audrey~ I would totally be interested! Let me know if someone hasn't snagged them yet.

Kellie Glade said...

You can email me or call me if the tickets are still available. wishinuponastar13@yahoo.com or 282-5762

val said...

i'm sad i'm not going....boo hoo.
have a great time.
i love celine and think she's such a neat person.

kimberly said...

HOW FUN!!!! That would be an awesome concert. Have a great time!

kimbob said...

so I hear it got rescheduled, are you bummed?? Hopefully if you haven't found someone it gives you more time.
If I'm the Kim on your tag I'm passing, I've done 3 tags for my last 3 posts so am going to not do it for now, sorry. Good to see you today

Amy said...

How was the concert!!!??? Hope you had a blast!