January 2, 2008

Love IT!!!



So I had to post this picture, this is one of Brandons favorite it totally shows how I feel with Jillian most days. Can you see the frusteration? This was one done with our family pictures. And yes it was only 20 degrees, but I just wanted one more picture and this is what I got. No I do love our little Jillie but she can be my trial, she can be a big bugger at times but she can be the sweetest little thing. Thought I would share the picture.

I have been trying to download more of the other pictures from our Family shoot but they wont seem to work. I will keep workin on it.

10 comments:

Becky and Bryce said...

I LOVE IT tooo!!! That is the darn cutest picture. I love love love Jillians expression too. She's a dollie doll.

Jennifer said...

I totally know how you feel. Tanner is the same for me. Booger/sweet. I don't know how they do it!! I love the picture, though.

Unknown said...

that is how I feel today actaully!! I love this picture and a keeper!

Samantha said...

I totally loved those candids with Jillie. Just loved the pure interaction. Let me know if you're having trouble with the disc, or if it's blogger that's being difficult.

The Ingleby Family said...

ADORABLE family! It does look like you had a great Christmas. Brandon told me about your tickets, I told him I wish I could be there when you opened them. How AWESOME!!!! You have a real cute family! I am glad you got a few pictures of you in there too. Your blanket turned out way better than any sewing I could do! Way to go!

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

I have to admit, I love Jillie, she is a cutie, and it is so her.

Darrell and Alissa said...

Middle girl syndrome? We have one of thoses also!

Amy said...

Actually you look very patient, like you can see the humor in her personality. What a good mommy you are.

mommyoffour said...

Love this pic, it speaks a thousand words!

{Quellie} said...

I'm on your side!! I have one of those, too! And too funny that it is my middle child as well! What a joy!