January 2, 2008

Its Christmas Time, Its Christmas time.....

We had a great Christmas season this year. We were busy, busy busy. But that is what makes it a great time of year. Here are a few pictures of Christmas morning, and afternoon over at my mom and dads house. I am pretty sure we were all happy with what we recieved Brandon got a IPOD Nano, Kelsie got roller blades and an MP3 player, and Jillian got a Polly Pocket Cruise Boat, and a "Singing Barbie" it is the Island PRincess Barbie that sings. That is all she asked for, and was really happy to see it. Annie got a fun little train that she dances too. And me I got the best present of all. I am going to see Celine Dion next November. You dont know how excited I am to go see her. But we did have a nice and enjoyable holiday and hope all of you did also. Happy New Year!!!!

1 comment:

Lindsay Kay said...

Don't you love the singing Barbie. The girls earned enough money to buy their own with their behavior pennies and I didn't know that they sang. (If I hear either of them one more time...)

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas.