So I dont know how many of you knew that I was makeing this. But thought I would post a picture of the end project. I usually sew some of my gifts to people, and of course I picked a very complicated one. But we draw names between the kids on Brandons side of the family. So Annie had Micaela whom is 13 I believe, and thought she would love a denim throw blanket. Now remember I have never made one before, but I tell you it was a lot more work that I thought. But it really was a lot of fun to make. And I tell ya it was really hard to give it away it turned out pretty cute. It has pink camoflouge on the back, and the pink patches. I cant wait to start on the one for ourselves.
I also made Annies Christmas Stocking but finished that in a few days.
8 years ago



6 comments:
That turned out soooo cute. Now you'll have to come show me how to make one!!!!
that blanket is SOO cute! I LOVE our denim blanket Gregs sister made us several years ago. I am sure she will LOVE this blanket for many many years!!
I need to learn to do that! It feels good when you finish accomplishments like this! Good job!!
It did turn out soooo cute. We all loved it. When you're bored you can make me one too. he he he...
This is so cute!! love the pink camo! It looks warm and cozy, perfect for this time of year!
What a talent! I admire you...I don't think I could have given it away!!
Post a Comment