It has become a little tradition to carve pumpkins at my mom and dads house the Sunday before Halloween. Of course I didnt take my camera, but here are a few pictures that my mom took. We didnt take any pictures of carving them, but here is the end result. We only carved one because Brandon thought it was too early. So we are going to be carving the rest of ours tonight as a family. I will post more pictures later.
This is all four of them, Minnie Mouse is my sister-n-law Andreas, then Brother Blakes with the help of my nephew Devin. Then Brandon and Kelsies, then Brother Chads. 
We didnt have any candles so this is how we saw how they lite up.
8 years ago



4 comments:
Looks like you had a fun night! We never carved our pumpkins... where did the time go!?!
we never carved our pumpkins either! Hey Leslie maybe we should get together and do them AFTER Halloween! HE HE!
I do love how your pumpkins turned out. I also love your candles! :)
I bet your kids had fun! I don't dare to carve yet cause of the mess so we just paint ours...so not as fun but easier for me :)
The pumpkins look good- what were the girl's for Halloween?
Post a Comment