October 17, 2007

Creative Husband

So I dont know how many of you know how creative Brandon can be. But every once in a while he will get these little urges to paint, or do a little project around the house. So the other day we were wandering around Ikea and he said he wanted to paint a murel (sp?) on the wall opposite of the red one downstairs. So he tried to explain it and I couldnt quite picture it. But let him do it and this is what it turned out like. I like it, what you think?


12 comments:

Amy said...

Very clever and well done. He is pretty handy to have around huh!?

Tina said...

I LOVE it!!! Nice job Brandon...turned out really good!!!

Jennifer said...

It looks great!! How talented is he???

Cassie said...

Wow! I'm impressed. I think it looks awesome!

kimberly said...

I think it looks great! Even better than I had pictured it. I will have to come see it in person. Maybe I could hire Brandon to do some painting for our new house.

Becky and Bryce said...

You are so lucky to have a husband who loves those projects!!! I would love it if Bryce came home and said he had an idea. Looks good.

Unknown said...

that looks awesome! YOu do have one talented hubby!!!

And yet again I love your new layout on your blog. :)

Darrell and Alissa said...

I can't read anything on your blog, only the picture's show up. It says something about band width exceeded. The painting on the wall looks great!

Erin said...

That looks way good. Professional! Way cute blog, Aubrey!

Stephanie said...

I finally am able to read your blog and I think the painting looks awesome! I love it when our wonderful men have cool ideas!

Nichole said...

That looks really great! So cute...he needs to teach Christian :)

Anderson Family said...

I think it is really cool! I haven't seen your basement finished. I guess you will have to invite me over for lunch or something. ;)