love the pictures. It was good to see you FINALLY the other day and to FINALLY see cute little Annie. She is the cutest thing ever!! Lets get together again soon instead of only once a year!!!
Love that picture of Annie. The corn maze is so fun, we havn't gone yet this year. October is such a fun month. So much to do. It was good to see you again at church. AGAIN, I loved looking at Annie's cute little face through sacroment. So is just even more cute every time I see her. How does that happen? She's just so darling!!!
I have been married to my best friend for 11 years, and for more to come. We have 4 beautiful little girls that are the joy of our lives. Please enjoy learning about our little family. Also please feel free to leave comments so that we can see who has stopped by.
5 comments:
It was so much fun to see you guys there! I hope you had as much fun as we did. Your girls are really getting big!
your blog looks awesome! I love what you've done with it :)
totally cute pictures! It looks like they had fun.
love the pictures. It was good to see you FINALLY the other day and to FINALLY see cute little Annie. She is the cutest thing ever!! Lets get together again soon instead of only once a year!!!
Love that picture of Annie. The corn maze is so fun, we havn't gone yet this year. October is such a fun month. So much to do. It was good to see you again at church. AGAIN, I loved looking at Annie's cute little face through sacroment. So is just even more cute every time I see her. How does that happen? She's just so darling!!!
Post a Comment