June 11, 2007

All done!!!

Yea!!!! I am all caught up. I cant believe I did it!!! Hopefully I can keep updating in on a weekly maybe daily basis. But I was wondering for you fellow bloggers, I cant figure out how to put a title on it can someone help me? So instead of it saying the first sentence that I typed, I want it to say i.e., Bathtime, or Zoo Day!!! Any help?

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

On the place where I post, it has a place for a title. Does yours? Otherwise, I don't know how to do it.

About the golfing thing, we should go with our husbands sometime!! It would be lots of fun.

mommyoffour said...

I am so impressed and glad that you have rejoined the blogging world - I have missed you!! :)

As far as the title goes, when you click on "create new post" it should have a rectangular box above the large square that you post in and right in front of the rectangular box is says... title: you will type your title in the rectangular box.

I hope this makes sense. If you want me to run over there for two minutes one evening when Jared is here, I will! I am not that smart with these things, but I think I could help you on this one... maybe... he he he!

Good luck, hopefully this helps! :)

Aubrey said...

Yea I dont have a rectangle to input a title. I have one at the bottom where you can put a label, but that is different. Yea Leslie if you have a minute I would love the help.
Thanks I just love looking at everyone elses blogs and decided I need to keep mine up.

Unknown said...

that is weird you don't have a subject box!! hopefully miss wonder woman ( Leslie) can help you!! :)

I too have been enjoying your blogs! keep it up!!!! It is one way I can still feel connect to my friends over there.

Shannon said...

I am so happy to see all these pictures. It makes me sad that we moved, we really miss you guys. Cute pictures!

RaeLynn said...

I don't think I'll be much help...because the layout that I have automatically gives me the option of putting a subject before the actual post. Sorry Aub!

Cassie said...

Wow woman! What a busy 6 months you've had! You have 3 darling little girlies, I can't wait to see more of them.

Renee said...

I found your blog through Arianne's... How fun...your little girls are so cute. Can you believe our oldest kids are heading to kindergarten????