June 26, 2007

Letting Crackers Go

So I dont know if you have heard about Crackers. But he started out as a tadpole. Brandon and Kelsie went with Grandpa E to Mirror lake last year in June to go fishing. And Brandon has always wanted to bring a tadpole home and watch it turn into a frog. Well so he did probably because I wasnt there to say no. Anyways he had about 8 tadpoles and only one turned fully into a frog. So he has raised his frog. He would feed it flys that came in our house, he would catch ants, tried potato bugs. And also bought crickets to feed it. Well it live a year and was sick of trying to keep it alive. So he wanted to take it back up to Mirror lake where he was found to release him. So this is the pictures of the farewell to crackers. First one is of the girls holding him. I dont know if you can see him but he is in the blurry picture, with the one that I cut of Brandon and Annies head.


Then the three of them letting it go, at they sat there and watched it for a while. I thought it was a cute, but sad picutre.

Brandon wandering around the pond looking for other frogs, we could hear them but couldnt find them. He was looking for them to put crackers by them. He was worried it wouldnt be able to survive.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I totally remember when Brandon brought home that tadpole, and now you let it go. I bet it was a sad day for all, but I am sure you will some day have another one!! :)