April 3, 2011

The Aquarium with Friends

The girls had last a Friday off for Sep Conferences. So a friend invited us to go to the Aquarium with them. The girls were so excited. It was a little crazy that the two of us were going to take 8 girls, yes all girls, we each have four, to the museum. It actually was not bad at all, we didn't lose anyone. It was fun to watch them all interact really well. Thanks again for inviting us.

Annie on the Bull Frog.

I tried to get a picture with all the girls, not including Mylee. But they all wanted to get on the Frog, and other people were waiting for their turn. So this is the best I got. Not good at all. I think Livi is hiding behind Kelsie, and it is blurry.

I love this picture. These two girls are BBF's. They are in their own world when they get together. They play really well together. This is how they were through the museum, always holding hands.

Kelsie and Annie in the boat.

The Sting Rays, they loved the stingrays. We spent the most time at this tank, but that was OK, they are adventurous girls. It was funny to watch them try to touch them, but not really touch them. Jillian, Morgan, Kelsie, Olivia, Rylee.

While all the other girls were at the Stingrays, these two didn't want anything to do with them. They are a lot alike. Neither of them wanted to get too close to any of the tanks or exhibits. They did like the Sea Horses, which is in this tank. But Annie wouldn't stand in front of it, it was too close.

This was Annies favorite, the tiny Sea Horses.

I didn't get any picture of Mylee, she was in the stroller the whole time. She was very good.

No comments: