April 3, 2011

Annies last birthday celebration this year!!

Usually we combine both of our family's and do one big party. This year we decided to break them up, and do them separate. So this is the one with Aubrey's side of the family. Again she was excited to open more presents. But her main concern leading up to it was that I was going to make her a Rapunzel cake. I thought I didn't have to since I made her a Princess Peach cake. She still wanted one, so I searched online for something to do with cupcakes. And I think it turned out really cute, and it was really easy. The most important thing was she loved it and thought it was "So Awesome Mom" That is when it is all worth it.




My sister spoiled her, she got her a Rapunzel dress up, Tangled shirt, and a Rapunzel barbie doll.



She got lots of clothes, coloring book and sticker book. She was all "tangled" up. She had a great 4Th birthday.

2 comments:

Becky and Bryce said...

I'm glad you posted a picture. Turned out CUTE!

Angela said...

Oh.My.Gosh. That cake is so awesome!