Jillian was so excited to turn six. It was a big birthday for her. I guess she thought it meant that she was really a big girl. She said that now she can go to school all day, and even eat lunch at school. At the rec swimming pool she doesn't have to wear the baby wristband(which means she doesn't have to wait for mom or dad to get in the pool with her) and she gets to loose teeth. I am sure there were a few more. But that is a few I remember.
She had a great birthday this year. We had a party with our families. And she got her Tinkerbell cake that she wanted.
She got a Tinkerbell swim towel.
She also got her own scooter, which she has gotten really good at.
This is our beautiful 6 year old. I cant believe how fast it has gone.
We also had Kindergarten Graduation program. No this is not an old Halloween picture. They have a Fashion show, that they get to show off a dance, sport outfit, or a fun summer outfit. Or a costume, and since she loves Halloween of course she picked a Halloween outfit. They sang a bunch of songs they had been learning. And of course her favorite one "1st grade, 1st grade" is all I remember from it. But she gets to go to first grade and is very excited.
8 years ago



1 comment:
when did she get so big? she is a beautiful girl. I also LOVE her cake!
Post a Comment