May 10, 2010

Kelsies first Piano Recital

Kelsie had her first piano recital last week. We couldnt be more proud of her, she did a great job. She was very nervous, but very excited. She loves to perform and show what she has practiced hard to learn. We are very thankfull to Cassie, and we are not happy that she is moving away from us. I think she has learned alot for only taking for 7 months. She wants to continue to take more lessons, which I am happy with. Her first song she played was Bubble Gum. And then she played a duet with her Best Friend Hailey. They had been practicing, and just couldnt get it perfect all the way through. But at the recital they did it the best they have ever done. Way to go girls!!

Kelsie at the beautifull Grand Piano. She looks so grown up, and yes I might have had a few wet eyes. :)

Hailey and Kelsie posing together for their duet.

The whole group that were all first year kids. I think maybe not two of them. But they all did great. Someone told me that they were suprised there were more boys than girls. But that is ok, they were all great!!

Bubble Gum

Mulberry Bush

5 comments:

Cassie said...

She did such a FANTASTIC job! I couldn't be a more proud teacher. That little Kelsie... the ideal student. Any teacher would be lucky to have her.

Tina said...

awesome job Kelsie! Wow, she does look so grown up!

Cyd said...

That's got to be one of those parent moments you just love. I can't wait for this particular one myself. Still trying to decide if this is going to be the year we put my oldest in piano lessons.

kimbob said...

I had no idea she was taking lessons. Way to go Kelsie!! Great job!

Becky and Bryce said...

Didnt' they do Wonderful!!! I loved every moment. They're sooooo brave!