March 7, 2010


I have just become a teacher for Poppy Seed Projects, and am looking for people who would like to host a class. They are 26" X 32" framed temple picture of your choice for $47.00 + tax which is $50.00. You come and assemble it at the class. There are incentives to hosting. If you book a class and have 10 people/pictures or more you will recieve yours for free plus more. Let me know if you have any other questions, I am booking classes now.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I just booked my class a week ago! If I knew you were doing this I totally would have waited and done it through you!!! Good luck. You will be so good at this.

Stephanie said...

WAY FUN! I WILL LET YA KNOW IF I CAN DO A PARTY

Amy said...

I want to host a party so come visit and bring all of your stuff.