We had a great Holiday!! The girls had fun dressing up in green, and having their school parties. The leperchan visited Jillians class.
We had fun playing with hair. Jillian we tried a shamrock, and it turned out pretty cute.
So Annie wanted to be the same, but her hair isnt long enough. So we did cute little hearts. They only lasted for a couple hours, then she ripped them out.
Cute Girls!!!
This is the only picture we could get of Kelsie, ignore my pantry.
For dinner Brandon was in charge, because I was leaving to a RS Birthday Dinner. So he wanted to do Green Eggs and Ham, with Green Jello Jiggler squares with Green whip cream. And Green Milk. I guess it was a success. They saved me some Jello witch was my favorite. Yummy!!!!
8 years ago



2 comments:
They look so cute. The shamrocks are CRAZY! I wish I could have seen her in person. So cute!~
Love the St. Patty's day hair. Good thing you are so good at doing girls hair with all the girls you have and are going to have.
Post a Comment