I know it has been two months since I have posted. I keep meaning to it just isnt somthing I have felt like doing.
We have had a rough last 3 weeks. We have had the flu in our house that has hit everyone. It started with Kelsie, then Jillian, then Brandon. I thought we were good and Annie and I were going to bypass it. Nope, I got it the worst. I cant believe how it wiped all of us out. Mine turned into a Sinus Infection that is the worst sickness I have ever had in my life. When I started getting sick is when the Swine Flu was announced, but we didnt think we had that. And none of us were tested for it by our doctors. Obviously it isnt that bad. Anyways that is where we have been.
We are excited for this summer, we have alot of activities coming up. We are planning a trip to Moab with some friends. Going to San Diego with my honey for our 10 year Anniversary. Going camping for a family reunion with my dads side of the family. YW camp, and youth confrence, a few camping trips with extended family. It should be a fun summer. We just hope we can all stay healthy.
Hopefully I can keep up on the posting.
8 years ago



7 comments:
That stinks when as the mom of the family you get sick because you still have to take care of everyone. Sorry you didn't escape that one!
Glad you're back and feeling better!
Oh my gosh I am praying that we don't get this yucky thing going around. Half of my side of the family had it a couple of weeks ago...we are keeping our fingers crossed.
As for posting in the spring and summer...it is rare that it happens for us. We are just having too much fun!
i'm sorry you guys have been so sick. That is crazy! Moab? I'm jealous, where's that camping trip we're supposed to plan???
I'm so glad you are feeling better! That is horrible...especially when everyone is sick! Bleh! Bring on the bleach! :)
Oh man, that is no fun. Sorry to hear that! I hope you are all feeling better. Your summer sounds great though.
Hey, your blog looks like my blog!!! No time No time!!!! Moab was awesome!!!!! I wanna go again!
Post a Comment