May 24, 2009

Kelsie's 1st Grade Program

I cant believe that the school year is almost over, it has flown by. Kelsie and her first grade class, along with all the other classes put on a Program for the parents showing all the songs they have learned. It was darling, and so fun to watch. My camera doesnt work too well in the gym lighting, so a few of these are from a friend that took some of Kelsie. They sang alot of songs, and had a few parts. Kelsie came home one day saying how she was upset that they didnt give her a speaking part. I just told her that she will have other opportunities to have a chance. I am glad that she looks forward to being in front of people and isnt afraid. That is one thing she didnt get from me. But their songs were way cute. My favorites were Felix the Fox, and the finale where they all had paper plates and clapped them together to a song. It sounded great they did a great job. I cant believe she is going to Second grade. She is sure ready and excited.




Kelsie and a few of her good friends from school. Kat, Jacie, and Kelsie

Kelsie and her teacher. She has loved her teacher.

Waiting for the program to start.

1 comment:

kimbob said...

I can't believe school is almost over either. Our kids are getting old :) Hopefully your summer doesn't go by to fast