I know I havent posted in a month, but we have been pretty busy getting ready for my brothers wedding that just happened last Saturday. It was a fun and exciting day. Here are alot of pictures, sorry I love to just look through them. Kelsie and Jillian got to be flower girls, they werent too sure about it, but had fun doing it. I have a feeling they will be playing flower girls alot. My cute girls in their dresses, I love them. I bought Jillian and Annies dresses, and would have bought Kelsie one too, but they didnt carry them in her size. So we decided to make Kelsies dress, which turned out really cute. And she got to have her favorite color as her dress which made her happy. Now they are in San Diego soaking up the sun. We are so happy for them, and we love Candace. We are excited that she has joined our family.
Jillian dropping one flower and a time.
Kelsie didnt want to look up at all the people.
My sister Lani and Annie. ( I know they rhymn)
My hunky husband, and I.
My three cuties, not a great picture, but I had to get one of the three of them.
The Happy Couple.
Grandpa (my dad)and Annie dancing the night away.
The girls were so excited to get their picture taken with Candace, they love and adore her. Jillian couldnt stop staring at her dress. She loves pretty, and poofy dresses.
Grandma (my mom) and Annie dancing, she would dance with anybody that would. She loves to dance.
Annie eating the leftovers of the cake that Chad and Candace cut.
Daddy and Jillian dancing, and Annie and my dad.
8 years ago



6 comments:
Thanks for sharing! I wish I could have been there!
wedding are soo fun!! I'm glad everything all worked out in the end!!! Looks like you all had a blast.
Their dresses are adorable! Looks like a wonderful celebration for the happy new couple.
It all was very beautiful! I didn't know there was dancing, I am sad we missed it.
I'm sad we missed the whole thing! Its times like these that I hate living far away. Your girls dresses are darling and so is yours. I was happy to see you posted pictures of Chad's big day as it was fun to see a little bit of it.
I love your girls dresses...so cute!! Your dress is great, you look awesome as usual!
Post a Comment