March 19, 2009

Bouncin off the Walls

For Jillians field trip last month we went to Bouncin off the walls. I think is what it is called. Anyways it was alot of fun, Annie wasnt so sure at first but she ended up loving it. Jillian love to jump and play in the obstacle course, but didnt care for the big slide at all. As you can tell from the picture. But I made her go down twice. I think deep down she liked it. We are deffinatly going to have to do it again.





Annie jumping with her little friends. Lexi, Livy, and Molly.

Morgan and Jillian playing peekaboo with by brother that is on the outside of the jump house. Annie just jumping away.


1 comment:

kimbob said...

I recognize some of those pictures :) It was a fun time and glad we saw each other there. It's a fun place and hope we do it again at the end of the year