So I don't usually do this, mainly because we don't normally watch a lot of movies. But since we were sick we had borrowed a few movies from my parents. We watched Batman, Dark Night. That was pretty good, but didn't let the girls watch it, and I don't think they wanted to by looking at the cover. But it was pretty good.
Then Friday night we had time to watch another movie, so we watched August Rush. Oh my goodness, I love, love, love that movie. If you haven't seen it I recommend it. If you love music and appreciate the sounds of music you will love it. I want to buy the "August Rhapsody" and other songs onto my Ipod, I think it would be a good running song. If you want to listen to a couple of the songs they are on my playlist on my blog you can go down and click on it to listen. And if you have surround sound, turn it up loud, it is awesome.
The last one that we borrowed that we havent had time to watch is, Finding Neverland. We will see how that one is.
8 years ago



6 comments:
We all loved august rush too! but it did leave unanswered questions for samm! ya know with the girl....i wish i would have watched it in the theaters!
loved August Rush too! Finding Neverland is another good one! Enjoy!
I agree about August Rush. I LOVE it! The sound track is amazing!
I loved August Rush too!!!
I've seen AR a ton of times, love it more each time. I also liked Finding Neverland...it's kind of sad though...
Morgan accidentally bought August Rush on our On Demand, so we had to watch it. I'm glad she bought us a good movie to watch! We really liked it.
Post a Comment