I have been married to my best friend for 11 years, and for more to come. We have 4 beautiful little girls that are the joy of our lives. Please enjoy learning about our little family. Also please feel free to leave comments so that we can see who has stopped by.
5 comments:
Looks like you had a lot of fun! Glad you didn't get stuck int he mud slide- how scary to be that close!
That picture with Jasper and Annie should have been titled "Muddy Buddies" instead. Aren't I clever?
Those are cute pics and it looks like you guys had a lot of fun! That is so awesome that you guys got a trailer...makes camping all the better!
I need to figure out how to do these slide shows, are they hard?
Sooo fun. Maybe I could do the "camping" thing with a trailer?
Post a Comment