August 26, 2008

10 Years!!

I know I know, I am old. I had my 10 year HS reunion a week ago. Yes Brandon and I went and had a fun time. It was nice to talk to old friends that I have lost touch with. Brandon wasnt too excited to go, but ended up finding the two guys that he did know to talk to. I guess it was good for cousins to go to the same school. Then the spoused actually have someone to talk to that they know. No it wasnt bad. Here are a few pictures.


This picture is actually what I found Annie doing while I was trying to get ready. She has found the love of gum, and sure knows where to find it.

Hollie and I, we grew up in the same ward and were great friends.

Me, Raelynn (who played a huge part in the planning of the reunion and did a great job) Melissa, and Tina. We were all great, close friends our Sophmore and some of our junior year. Then of course other stuff got in the way. But we had some great times. These pictures dont do me any help, but the others look great.

1 comment:

RaeLynn said...

It was so good to see you there. You look amazing, btw. Seriously--I love your glasses, and I don't know what you're talking about with that being a bad picture of you. Is that even possible?!

It was cool to get us 4 together for a picture. How times have changed, eh?