Can you believe it, 4 post in one week. I just had to post these pictures of Annie. I know I have been posting a lot of her lately but she has been doing some cute things.
I love that the weather is getting nicer so that we can be outside later at night. That is my favorite time. We were outside cleaning out the weeds in our flower beds trying to make our yard look better for this weekend. We have a baby shower Friday, and then Jillians birthday party Sunday. So this is what I found, I love it except for the fact that she started to taste the dirt. But ahwell, every kid has to sometime. I know I was grosing out too. But she is a kid and she is going to do it sometime. But she loved the shovel and playing in the dirt. She probably sat there for a good 30 minutes. It was great, she was entertaining herself. Here are a few cute pictures.
8 years ago



11 comments:
she does look SO cute in those pictures!!
we are LOVING this weather too! I hope it stays like this for a LONG time!!!
Look how grown up she's getting! She is so cute! I love watching them discover their world.
She is SO cute!! Gotta love it when they decide to try the dirt!!
What a cutie!! I think I say that everytime but hey I can't help it, she just is. As for the dirt, did she like it?
hey aubrey! i found your blog through heather and spencer's. your girls are so cute!! kelsie looks so much like you...crazy. check my blog for links to other cousins. :)
I can't believe how big your girls are getting! Can't time slow down just a little? They sure are adorable!
She is growing up! It is fun to watch the little ones entertain themselves, isn't it? I had to laugh when I saw your new backgroud, I was just looking at that one before I changed mine! Funny!!
By the way, can you believe our little girls are going to be four?! I told Jillian that Morgan's b-day was the day after her's and she thought that was pretty cool! That made her a bit more happy about going to ballet - we just talked about their b-days all the way there! :)
I'm sure your yard looks great, as always. I can't wait until I can work in my. I know excuses, excuses. Can't wait to see your place on Friday
Wow! It is amazing how quickly our kids change when we are away for so long. Your girls are all so cute! Thanks for posting on my blog, it is great to keep up with you all.
Too cute!! Bode loves to play in the dirt and rocks too. Too bad they can't play together.
SOOOOOO Cute, I love that Annie girl!! Can she seriously get any cuter?
Post a Comment