Yesterday was a wonderfull day. It actually started Friday night Brandon and I went to the Jazz playoff game, it was a lot of fun. It is kinda fathers day, and mothers day gift. But it was a lot of fun, and they won so it made it better. Then on Saturday, my hubby took me shopping for a Heart Rate, calorie counter (burned calories). I have been wanting one for a while, and am so excited to have one, I am going to try it out tonight. Then that afternoon, we did a surprise mothers day gift for my mother n law. It turned out great, and thank all my inlaws, and husband for helping getting it accomplished. It made it a little bit more meaningfull for me, because we did some service for her. But the surprise worked.
Then yesterday, my wonderfull husband made me "MY" breakfast. Every Sunday morning we have pancakes, or "sugar pancakes" to my girls requests. I am not a big pancake person, but tolerate it. I will fix eggs for myself every once in a while. But my hubby made me my favorite full breakfast, Eggs, bacon, hasbrowns, and toast with Orange juice without pulp. He remembered everything. It was yummy, and the rest of them tolerated it. We dont ever buy bacon because I have to eat the whole package by myself. So we just dont buy it. It was yummy thanks honey. Then the girls were so excited to give me their gifts that they had made a school. It was so fun to see their excitment, and the hugs that I got meant the most. And they also bought me a few geraniums to plant in the yard.
We went to his moms for dinner, and was only able to stay for an hour ( thanks to our late church time and counting tithing, cant wait till we get an earlier church time), then headed to my moms for dessert (mmm, strawberry shortcake). It was a great, but busy day.
8 years ago



4 comments:
sounds like the perfect mothers day for you!! :) Greg was at the game on Friday too!! where did you guys sit? His voice is STILL gone from the game!! :)
Happy Mother's Day! Glad to hear it was a good day and that Brandon did "your" breakfast. Curious what you did for your mother-in-law? We'll talk Friday
Yea we were in section KK the very top row. It was so much fun, and very loud. Brandon said his ears were ringing two days later.
That's funny because I'm a bacon hog too! :)
Post a Comment