August 22, 2007

2007 Babies



So I know I havent posted for a while but I wanted to get this picture on here. I think it is the cutest. Not Biased or anything. But I have to explain.
On my dads side of the family (so my cousins and married in cousins) there were 10 of us that have had babies in the year 2007. Ranging from February 2007- August 2007. The last one was born yesterday. So this is a picture of all the cute babies except for two, one that was missing and the other one wasnt born yet. So this picture was taken at my cousins wedding in July when we were finally all together. Isnt is adorable. It was amazing that not one of them cried. So can you find Annie?

9 comments:

Samantha said...

That is so neat!! They must have been plotting in heaven to come down together!

Cassie said...

That is AMAZING!!! And they are all so cute! What a neat picture. You guys will have to take one like that every year to watch them grow. I need to be in your family! Send some of that baby magic to our house will ya?

Unknown said...

oh that is crazy so many babies! how fun. I love this picture. It is amazing that none of the babies were crying in this picture!! How fun that Annie will always have a friend to play with at family reunions!! :)

Terra said...

Cool picture--they are all adorable, especially Annie.

Darrell and Alissa said...

That's a cute picture. YOU NEED TO UPDATE YOUR BLOG!! Don't you know that is the highlight of my day is being nosy and reading everybodies blogs!?!

Tina said...

That is soooo adorable. Annie is getting so big. That is a great picture!

Jennifer said...

First of all, such a cute photo. I spotted Annie right off the bat. Second, Jordan bought our Wii on a wednesday from walmart and they had just gotten them in that day. So maybe that is the day to look. I don't have your email or I would have just emailed you. Sorry!!

RaeLynn said...

this is an AWESOME picture!! I think I pointed out Annie, Noah and Coleman. They're all pictured here right? What a classic shot. You should all frame it :)

kimberly said...

That is sooooo cute!! I love how it is in black and white.