July 5, 2007

Our house....

So I am not sure who has seen these and who hasnt. But this is the new things that we have done as far as decorating in our house. It is really fun and somewhat cheap.. But this first one is in our Bedroom on our wall.

This one is in our basement, I dont know if all of you know how big of a Uof U fan Brandon is but he has painted two wall in the basement, (which is his game room) And he has other sports stuff hanging up.
This is in the girls playroom, this was my first idea, and I love it.
This is also in their playroom on the opposite wall. The frames have their names in them with "I Am a Child of God" over the top of it. I was going to put them in their rooms but Kelsie and Jillys are too full of stuff on the walls.
This is in the girls bathroom. This saying is totally true, because the bathroom is soaked when they take baths.
And this one is our most recent it is kinda blury, but we were waiting for the picture to be finished. If you cant see it, it is the salt lake temple. This is in our front room.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

ok I LOVE all of these. Did you get all of these from your party you had at your house? They all turned out SO good. It makes me want to do more of my house!!

Jennifer said...

So cute! You are super talented! Now can you come decorate my house. It still looks like we just moved in.

Aubrey said...

Thank you, like I said it was super easy!!

Terra said...

So cute, Aubrey. Didi you paint them or use vinyl stickers or something? I can't wait to have a house so I can do fun things!

RaeLynn said...

I love these too! I've done some smaller crafty type things with vinyl lettering which I love. Is this vinyl or paint? I especially like the one with all three names of your girls on glass.

Amy said...

So cute! I like the random wall in the play room and the bath one especially. How did you do the letters? It looks so professional.

Aubrey said...

Thanks, it is the vinyl lettering. Yea the playroom was my first idea and it got me to throw a party and bought all the rest. :)