December 11, 2006

Catching up

I havent posted for a while, so I decided I would post somthing about what has been going on the past few months.
With all the holidays of course it has been really busy, seeing all the family and getting the busy Christmas shopping done. Which I am far from but getting closer.
We spent Thankgiving at my moms house since my brother just got home from his mission, so it was his first Thankgiving for a couple of years at home. And then we went to Brandons parents house that evening for left overs and pie. Which was yummy!!!
We werent ones to go shopping bright and early the next morning on "Black Friday" I guess is what they call it. But we did get up, went to breakfast with my family and then hit a few stores. But of course striked out on all the stuff we were a little bit interested in. But that is ok we would have spent more money than we should have.

For December we have been busy but it as been fun. We have been trying to do more things with the girls this holiday season to make it more enjoyable. So we went to the festival of trees where Kelsie performed her dance, and then we walked around all the trees. And afterwards took the girls to the mayan resteraunt which isnt the same as it used to be. But they thought it was neat. We went to out ward party and sat on Santas and Mrs Santas lap. We are planning on going to see the Temple Square lights, and maybe even Thankgiving Point lights. We took them to see Cars the movie for Brandons Christmas party. And of course all the other little things. We are excited to spend more time with our family and see family we havent seen for a while or at all.
Well that was kinda blah but trying to keep an update on what has been happening.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

So I just found out that you have a blog! Very cool! It is funny to me that there are so many friends that have a blog and I never knew it! Sometime you will have to come and check out my blog.

Anyway, I know that you will be having your baby soon! Good luck! I hope to talk with you soon!

-Shannon Weeks

Unknown said...

ok you are a little behind on your blog! I think it is time to update it!! :) new pictures of cute annie!! :)