I thought that I would give this a try. It seems to be the new thing online. Not that I have much to say, and it might take me a while to figure it out.
So I guess I will start off this blog telling about what is going on in our busy lives. Brandon is just busy working and isnt doing any projects right now. Which he wishes he was. He would like to start on the basement bathroom.
As for me I am 4 months pregnant, and finally feeling normal. I still work at home doing data entry and still busy running Kelsie around. And also still trying to potty train Jillian.
Kelsie is a busy little girl, she is going to preschool 3 times a week, and love it. And she is also taking dance. Kelsie also loves to play with her little sister Jillian, and is so excited for the new baby. (Which we find out what it is at the end of October)
Jillian, is a little busy body. She is being potty trained right now. She is doing pretty well but cant seem to tell me when she needs to go pee. So I am constantly timing it right and putting her on. Hopefully she will just catch on. She is being very cooperative. She loves her big sister and cant wait till she gets home from school. 3
Well I will hopefully post some more exciting stuff. My friends Kim and Arianne have blogs, and it is fun to hear what is going on, and see their kids and family doing fun stuff.
8 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment